What's new

Kayfun light killing roller center screw

I dont use the kfl anymore. Ill wait the reaction of the manufacturer. I hope they help me. Ive read that replacing topcap of a vamo is not so easy. And i dont want mess with my mod.

I dont use the kfl anymore. Ill wait the reaction of the manufacturer. I hope they help me. Ive read that replacing topcap of a vamo is not so easy. And i dont want mess with my mod.

Yes true, if the vamo is your main mod your not gonna want to risk any more damage, and I hope the manufacturer takes this on board as its not exactly a one off case and hopefully this kind of thing will be avoided in future lines of there product

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yes true, if the vamo is your main mod your not gonna want to risk any more damage, and I hope the manufacturer takes this on board as its not exactly a one off case and hopefully this kind of thing will be avoided in future lines of there product

Id never expect this with a atty this price. Maybe cause the kfl a low budget for them.

Id never expect this with a atty this price. Maybe cause the kfl a low budget for them.

Well you expect some quality control no matter how much your paying

I got mine to go on a mod that cost me around £100 if that's any consolation to you so I feel you pain :(

Yes get pretty frustrated.
nsetvxyf

The vendor should be responsible as they supplied the goods but when you cross international borders it can become more difficult.

The vendor should be responsible as they supplied the goods but when you cross international borders it can become more difficult.

Yeah that's the problem but would be good to get a few words from the makers ay

Thought that the vendor was responsible but he says he is only a reseller. But i will contact the vendor if the manufacturer dont answer.

Back
Top Bottom