What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

I don’t really understand what you mean, sorry. I will take a picture

IMG_0283.jpg

Can you tell by this picture?

The door can be tricky to get the hang of at first. You have to position it perfectly, push down and slide it across or it can get in the way of itself.
It doesn't sound like that is the problem - but thought it worth mentioning. Can you push the cell down with your finger so it's slightly below the cut out portion?
The sprung contacts are a bit stiffer when new and it gets easier with use.

Hmm. Odd.

Have you got other cells you can try? I’ve a range of brands and they all pop in. It’s as if the board has been seated in the wrong place.

I’ve a feeling all production has been moved to a new Chinese company and, looking at the other models in the range, one that is far from shit hot on quality control.

I have tried with three pairs I keep ‘married’ all my other 18650 have been used in single battery mods.

mmm, that isn't what I was expecting to see....

I was expecting to see little round contacts that would go up and down on springs if you pushed on them....

No, they are all like that.
As said before, it can be really hard at first to get the battery-door on, but it get's easier with time.
For the first few times I literally had to use both of my hands pushing that door down and fighting with it for minutes, until it actually closed. But it get's easier with a little bit of use.
If you really want to, you can push the contacts down one by one, until it fits.

For comparison, here’s two different brands in mine...

14D556FF-370A-40CF-AD6C-0F18F120F7FE.jpeg
5F2F8B26-44F2-4B45-AEEF-357248F048D6.jpeg

so they are just bent bits of metal for the contacts?

... and the more you use them the more they get pushed down?

I'm going off these pretty quickly. :(

Back
Top Bottom