What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Simon, are you feeling well?
How low are these ohms?

It's for a review ..... the stuff I put myself through for people. ;)

I have a pair of flat core claptons in there ..... around 0.3 ohms - 50w ... apart from it's ridiculous size, it's quite a nicely made tank to be honest, if I was proper cloudz bro I'd be loving it ....... as it is I'm quite enjoying it. ;)

..... anyway, this will give you a laugh and cheer you up .... look what I'm vaping on tonight!

I've named it the beer barrel, it's fucking massive... 6.5ml and I'm on my second snow wolf mini of the day (a mod that usually lasts me 2 days has lasted a few hours!) .... I think you'd like this one @SirLugg [emoji4]

you know what ...this BUNKR fruit creme is damn tasty though.... it's been a while.

View attachment 169248

Are you feeling ok? [emoji23]

Whilst I’m sure that were I a tank man that’d be right up my alley unfortunately my stable is still tank free, with RDTA’s being as close as I get.

I did venture back into RTA territory a few weeks back with an Gemz Axis RTA. Big eff off single coil in it and on my driving mod it went. In the 20 minute drive to work it was faultless and Vaped like a champ. On the way home not so much.

I filled it in work before leaving and within 3 minutes of pulling away my door pocket was full of juice. So I stopped, mopped up, then filled and carried on, slightly miffed.

5 more minutes down the road and I pick up said driving mod and went to have a vape. It was sticky, along with my door pocket, from the Monkey Brek juice the Axis has deposited all over it, my wallet, my phone and my door pocket. Again.

At the time I was just about to pass over Brittania bridge onto the island. A nifty one handed unscrew later and the Axis was freefalling 480ft to its final resting place at the bottom of the Menai straits.

Safe to say no tank is ever coming here again [emoji4]

Thank you. Sad thing is I still want one .... just one I don't have to fight with and knacker my batteries! :D
I know it was stupid, but I did what they suggested in that video. I used an old batt and pressed it down nipple out. It worked for me, along with a bit of fettling of the door.
Worth trying as a last resort.

Thank you. Sad thing is I still want one .... just one I don't have to fight with and knacker my batteries! :D

Would it be possible to talk with FT in advance, let them know about the issues you've had with 3F and get an assurance that if there's a problem that they'll take care of you ?

It's a great opportunity for FT to show off their customer service skills.

I know it was stupid, but I did what they suggested in that video. I used an old batt and pressed it down nipple out. It worked for me, along with a bit of fettling of the door.
Worth trying as a last resort.
Half of me is with you ......... but the other half says I shouldn't have to on a mod that's cost this much. And I feel someone should stand up to this, for the sake of anyone else that might want to buy one. It clearly IS an issue and I don't think they should be let off. A couple of people have commented on the YouTube video - one had the lugs snap off the battery door ....... which isn't a huge surprise as it wasn't designed to accommodate the kind of pressure it's now under in this batch.

Back
Top Bottom