What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

it's appalling ....

I thought Squid might be all over this by now too ..... I mean it's their reputation and their crappy battery contacts.
All I originally did was send them a link to the 3FVape video at their general email address. I think I'll get my head together tomorrow and send them a proper email with the full details. I noticed someone commented on the YouTube video that was having similar issues too.

..... anyway, this will give you a laugh and cheer you up .... look what I'm vaping on tonight!

I've named it the beer barrel, it's fucking massive... 6.5ml and I'm on my second snow wolf mini of the day (a mod that usually lasts me 2 days has lasted a few hours!) .... I think you'd like this one @SirLugg :)

you know what ...this BUNKR fruit creme is damn tasty though.... it's been a while.

IMG_20180813_155451.jpg

All I originally did was send them a link to the 3FVape video at their general email address. I think I'll get my head together tomorrow and send them a proper email with the full details. I noticed someone commented on the YouTube video that was having similar issues too.
I wonder if this is an indication of some underhanded purchasing. I can only imagine 3f can't pass the loss back to squid.
Can't imagine any other reason they would throw their own reputation down the bog.
Either way it's irrelevant it needs sorting.

..... anyway, this will give you a laugh and cheer you up .... look what I'm vaping on tonight!

I've named it the beer barrel, it's fucking massive... 6.5ml and I'm on my second snow wolf mini of the day (a mod that usually lasts me 2 days has lasted a few hours!) .... I think you'd like this one @SirLugg :)

you know what ...this BUNKR fruit creme is damn tasty though.... it's been a while.

View attachment 169248

Simon, are you feeling well?
How low are these ohms?

View attachment 169248
It also appears to say 'GREED' on it ... in big letters ...... which is fitting ............ :P

View attachment 169248
Put some rhubarb tart into it and it will be for ever be good for nothing but rhubarb tart.

it's appalling ....

I thought Squid might be all over this by now too ..... I mean it's their reputation and their crappy battery contacts.
That’s the thing that irks me the most.

Squid must be aware of this issue. I accept the bloke is an ex-squady and didn’t go to Harvard to study an MBA in Business...but common decency dictates that a proper response is one that ensures the ongoing faith in the company’s products.

This is so redolent of when Amerivape committed commercial suicide by arguing with Todd over their pipe bombs. It displays a total lack of business sense. Of course, in AV’s case they simply rebranded and people were too stupid to join the simple dots.

Squid stand to piss away future sales if they don’t recall these devices. I noted that the stocking of the Detonators at Grey Haze wasn’t accompanied by an update of DB stock this week. They’ve clearly held back the duff stock - yet what is he doing about the shit ones already out there? Fuck all.

Back
Top Bottom