What's new

Can't see

askegi

Achiever
Not normally bothered with this cloud chasing malarkey because I usually use tanks. Although I do have a few drippers , they don't get much use. So I dug out the tobecco turbo and stuck a dual coil .5 ohm build in it and mixed some 6mg pure vg spotted dick and custard. Filled it up and puffed away, now not only do I look like a steam train I bloody sound like one with the thing whistling away. Got carried away and now I can't see the other side of the room, fun for a while but I'll stick to the tanks.

Not normally bothered with this cloud chasing malarkey because I usually use tanks. Although I do have a few drippers , they don't get much use. So I dug out the tobecco turbo and stuck a dual coil .5 ohm build in it and mixed some 6mg pure vg spotted dick and custard. Filled it up and puffed away, now not only do I look like a steam train I bloody sound like one with the thing whistling away. Got carried away and now I can't see the other side of the room, fun for a while but I'll stick to the tanks.

What do u think to the turbo

Im not into cloud chasing but theres nothing more satisfying than getting your dripper out every once in a while and annoying the wife ;)

I'm still fairly new to vaping - can someone please explain what a dripper is? :)

I'm still fairly new to vaping - can someone please explain what a dripper is? :)

Where a tank you fill and vape, with a dripper you drip your liquid onto the wick/coils and vape. Its good when trying lots of flavours or for throwing out huge clouds

askegi I know what you mean about the cloud production on a dripper. The Mrs had me set up a fan in the office to clear out the fog.

Think it's a gimmick.

When I first bought the Turbo, I thought it was probably just going to be a gimmick. But I think it works. As in, you get a cooler vape when blowing big clouds.

I'm in the same boat. First dripper yesterday. You would think there was a fog machine in corner of room ha

When I first bought the Turbo, I thought it was probably just going to be a gimmick. But I think it works. As in, you get a cooler vape when blowing big clouds.

Yeah but it sounds like you're playing a bloody kazoo.

Back
Top Bottom