What's new

Clone MTL Bridges - Which Is Best?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
As my BB journey is just beginning, I am blinded by all the shiny new things I can purchase! My Sxk DNA60 and the Evl Alien I have ordered are on the way, but in the meantime, I’m planning my backups. As a tight mtl vaper, it’s not always easy to discern what is the best, since most reviewers and vapers generally prefer rdl. I’m also not especially wealthy, so before I throw around big money, I’ll be trying a clone or two. So far, I’ve been looking at these:

Sxk Dope
Sxk Mobb Mini
Sxk Link’d nfg
Sxk 415BB

Irritatingly, the Mobb Mini doesn’t include mtl air pins. It has also occurred to me that the BP Pioneer Insider might be a good investment. I’ll also be picking up a Limelight tank. All you experienced BBers, which would you choose? Other suggestions? And why?

Is there any way to cross-thread this to the mtl forum? Is it necessary?

As my BB journey is just beginning, I am blinded by all the shiny new things I can purchase! My Sxk DNA60 and the Evl Alien I have ordered are on the way, but in the meantime, I’m planning my backups. As a tight mtl vaper, it’s not always easy to discern what is the best, since most reviewers and vapers generally prefer rdl. I’m also not especially wealthy, so before I throw around big money, I’ll be trying a clone or two. So far, I’ve been looking at these:

Sxk Dope
Sxk Mobb Mini
Sxk Link’d nfg
Sxk 415BB

Irritatingly, the Mobb Mini doesn’t include mtl air pins. It has also occurred to me that the BP Pioneer Insider might be a good investment. I’ll also be picking up a Limelight tank. All you experienced BBers, which would you choose? Other suggestions? And why?

Is there any way to cross-thread this to the mtl forum? Is it necessary?
I’d say get the Dope, first. It’s indistinguishable from the pucker item, and comes with a full set of air flow pins. And is excellently priced.
Next I’d suggest the Mobb Mini. ProVapes do it with all the pins at a keen price.
The Pioneer comes with all the pins, and a plug fill Boro tank. But costs a good bit more.( though still cheap)
The Cthulhu 850 would be a strong contender too. With all the pins and a plug fill Boro. @around the same price as the Pioneer.

you might also look at the Cthulhu Diver

The bishop cubed is also a strong contender, but you'd probably need the shorter 510 pin and the 1.00mm insert.

+1 for the dope I've got authentic sxk and 5a now and they're easily the most reliable bridge I've got.

The mobb 2 clones come with mtl pins down to a 1mm i think and an mtl cap usually.

The pioneer insider is probably the easiest to build of those and the value is pretty good when you consider its not a clone and you get a lot of features including the 0.8mm pin.

Another one worth looking at is the ether boro, comes with all the pins and the crypt boro tank is really good.

I’d say get the Dope, first. It’s indistinguishable from the pucker item, and comes with a full set of air flow pins. And is excellently priced.
Next I’d suggest the Mobb Mini. ProVapes do it with all the pins at a keen price.
The Pioneer comes with all the pins, and a plug fill Boro tank. But costs a good bit more.( though still cheap)
The Cthulhu 850 would be a strong contender too. With all the pins and a plug fill Boro. @around the same price as the Pioneer.

you might also look at the Cthulhu Diver
Yeah, the Dope was the first on my list. The fact that it comes with a 0.9mm pin is right down my alley. Heard a lot of good things about the Mini, but prices in the UK aren’t so relevant as customs here in Norway make everything inordinately expensive. Chinese goods slip through the customs net, and don’t actually take too much longer to arrive. The Pioneer is going to be back in stock soon at HC, and at a good price…I may hold off and pick one up as I really like my dotrba. The Cthulhus haven’t gotten much love review-wise, but I’ll take that into consideration.

The bishop cubed is also a strong contender, but you'd probably need the shorter 510 pin and the 1.00mm insert.
Somewhere or another on potv, I read that if I really wanted a tight mtl, then the Bishop wasn’t quite there. Would prefer the option of a 0.8mm pin. Do enjoy my Bishop rta though, but only with the 2ml tank.

Yeah, the Dope was the first on my list. The fact that it comes with a 0.9mm pin is right down my alley. Heard a lot of good things about the Mini, but prices in the UK aren’t so relevant as customs here in Norway make everything inordinately expensive. Chinese goods slip through the customs net, and don’t actually take too much longer to arrive. The Pioneer is going to be back in stock soon at HC, and at a good price…I may hold off and pick one up as I really like my dotrba. The Cthulhus haven’t gotten much love review-wise, but I’ll take that into consideration.
Personally I'm on the fence with cthulhu atm, I've had the 520 - didn't like it and my other half didn't get on with the diver but other people here have liked them so I just concluded they're not for me.

I feel your pain trying to find reviews when all they want to do is throw in the biggest airflow pin, I prefer a 0.8mm - 0.9mm too

I put the 1.00mm in one side and the blank on the backside, works for me tbh.

+1 for the dope I've got authentic sxk and 5a now and they're easily the most reliable bridge I've got.

The mobb 2 clones come with mtl pins down to a 1mm i think and an mtl cap usually.

The pioneer insider is probably the easiest to build of those and the value is pretty good when you consider its not a clone and you get a lot of features including the 0.8mm pin.

Another one worth looking at is the ether boro, comes with all the pins and the crypt boro tank is really good.
It seems everyone loves to use Dope, heheh. Think I’ll have to pick one up!

One reason I’m NOT leaning towards a Monarchy clone is the lack of a 0.8mm pin. The dotmobb clone I have is a bit too loose for my liking at 1mm. I never hear anyone mention the V2 in their list over best mtls, but maybe I’ve missed something.

I’m waiting for the ether to be available in China, one of my local vape shops wants £70 for it here in Norway, and it would be about the same from the UK/EU after customs. Too pricey, I think.

The Rubik is another good one, but I wouldn't go too nuts on all these bridges, because after a while, they kinda all vape very similarly.

Back
Top Bottom