What's new

Clone MTL Bridges - Which Is Best?

415bb and dope are easily my favorites. The angryfox 326 is also meant to be great. Still trying to get my hands on that one. Vision rba is another great rba if you like tobacco flavours.

415bb and dope are easily my favorites. The angryfox 326 is also meant to be great. Still trying to get my hands on that one. Vision rba is another great rba if you like tobacco flavours.
The 415BB is really interesting as the airflow is quite unique. It reminds me a bit of one of the Dvarw rta inserts. Never heard of the angryfox, but I’ve been trying to find an Umbrella Vision. Everything I’ve read or seen has been positive, and I love the idea of top airflow and no leaks. Have Sxk cloned it? The angryfox?

No clones on either 326 or vision from what I know. 415 and dope are great RBAs to start though. Great flavour and throat hit from both.

Last edited:
I've got a vision, if you do find one do not go for the original, its great for the first couple of builds but the post screws are tiny and fragile.
I contacted both steam island and umbrella mods about replacements and never got a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify btw the vision 1.5 even without the screw issues will not go down to a 0.8mm it is a very very good rba but probably not what you are looking for if 1mm is too airy for you

I've got a vision, if you do find one do not go for the original, its great for the first couple of builds but the post screws are tiny and fragile I contacted both steam island and umbrella about replacements and never got a reply.
Hmmm, did not know that… Reminds me of the Kf X I bought from ft before they died, pita. Pretty sure I was looking for the V2, they may have changed the screws.

I had a problem with an accessory I bought from steam island, they never answered me either. But I will say it’s reasonably indicative of all but a few English vape shops…they’re pretty arrogant and don’t reply to my emails. The Swedish, French, German, and Italian shops I use reply promptly and are almost always helpful. Seems they actually care about customer service. But as I said, there are exceptions in the UK. Still want a Vision, though :17:

Just to clarify btw the vision 1.5 even without the screw issues will not go down to a 0.8mm it is a very very good rba but probably not what you are looking for if 1mm is too airy for you
That’s my dilemma, and it’s also why I started this thread, and why I like to try clones first. All things being equal, I like a .09mm pull, but they never are equal. On most of my rtas and dotaio rbas I use a 0.8mm pin/insert, but there are a few where I prefer the 1.0mm. And I really enjoy the double 0.8mm on my Dvarw. So I’m never 100% sure before I’ve tried it, and there are many rbas that don’t even offer the 0.8mm. Sigh…

Most of the UK vape shops have been pretty good for me, I don't think steam island ignored the message on purpose and vaping 101 are my go to for hardware usually.

I think the smallest airflow I managed to achieve with the vision was a 1.2 but it felt airer because the top part is non adjustable.
The clone market has taken a big hit with the China taxes so I wouldn't expect to see as many clones as we've become accustomed to.
Like you If a bridge costs more then £70 or so I would buy a clone first to see if I liked it. Then buy the authentic to support the creator if it suits my needs.

I’ve tried the 520 and got on great with it but I don’t use it for mtl. I use the dope for that and would highly recommend one.

I’ve tried the 520 and got on great with it but I don’t use it for mtl. I use the dope for that and would highly recommend one.
I liked the 520 for loose rdl, I mainly use boros for mtl though and the main gripe I had with it is that the chamber wasn't reduced enough.
It was fine if you had a big coil but a 2.5mm round wire would suffer really muted flavour.
All that aside it was a solidly built, easy to wick and competitively priced rba.

Back
Top Bottom