What's new

Clone MTL Bridges - Which Is Best?

Most of the UK vape shops have been pretty good for me, I don't think steam island ignored the message on purpose and vaping 101 are my go to for hardware usually.

I think the smallest airflow I managed to achieve with the vision was a 1.2 but it felt airer because the top part is non adjustable.
The clone market has taken a big hit with the China taxes so I wouldn't expect to see as many clones as we've become accustomed to.
Like you If a bridge costs more then £70 or so I would buy a clone first to see if I liked it. Then buy the authentic to support the creator if it suits my needs.
Okay, I’ll be dropping the Vision.

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for the other shoe to fall in China since I read about the tax a year ago. Thankfully there are still some clones being produced, chiefly by Sxk and Vapeasy, like the new Skynet. Of the shops that sell clones and will ship to Norway, there are just two left now. Praying they don’t disappear…

Okay, I’ll be dropping the Vision.

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for the other shoe to fall in China since I read about the tax a year ago. Thankfully there are still some clones being produced, chiefly by Sxk and Vapeasy, like the new Skynet. Of the shops that sell clones and will ship to Norway, there are just two left now. Praying they don’t disappear…
I'm with you on that one, I've ordered a skynet clone, weather it makes it here or not is 50/50 at this point.

I’m also interested in the skynet but there has been mixed opinions on it. Few authentics floating around Facebook BST groups.

I’m also interested in the skynet but there has been mixed opinions on it. Few authentics floating around Facebook BST groups.
Have no idea what to make of it, have also seen mixed reviews, but it may be like the Skyline-R, you either love it or hate it. I almost never preorder from China, waiting on top of waiting. We’ll see what the community thinks once they’re available. At least there are some new clones coming out.

The chamber cap is a complete pita, better off with the Rubik, at least it wicks like a regular rta.

The chamber cap is a complete pita, better off with the Rubik, at least it wicks like a regular rta.
The Rubik has peaked my interest, but there are a couple of things that make me hesitate to pull the trigger: I can’t seem to find any pictures of the chamber, doesn’t seem very compact. Additionally, I can’t seem to find the set of top-caps that are sold separately. Secondly , it only comes with a 1.0mm pin . However, it does look easy to wick, and has a good reputation. Just answer me this…why is it named rubik and has a picture of a cube etched on it, but it’s a round rba? :22:

Back
Top Bottom