What's new

Quit smoking, started vaping, feeling like crap, help me, please!

No, I'm not from US, but I'm aware of the situation there and I know that the people who died/got sick were vaping bootleg stuff and mostly THC which is not a done thing. And I also know that juice in UK is strictly regulated (or at least I hope so) and supposed to be safe. I'm based in UK, I'm just not from here :).

Now I've done my fair share of crazy shit in my life, but I'm not going to start buying untested liquids, mixed in a bucket in some basement in China or use my vape trying to get high :) (no offence to anyone).

My brother (another brother!) urged me to start vaping. He was also a smoker, but started puffing maybe 3-4 years ago and quit fags completely. He said that it's amazing, and he feels A LOT better for it. Now I definitely prefer to believe my own brother than some scaremongering folk from US. It's just that he lives far away from me, is a more advanced DTL vaper and it's not possible for me to talk to him that often, so I thought I'd come here :).

We are all friendly here at POTV Forums, I've not been here that long but was made to feel very welcome by members so keep logging in Shadow we are quite a family :D

Its good to see you and massive massive congrats for quitting. Most of us here come from a quit aspect - so anything that could be seen as being harmful through vaping is well researched by many and crucially with an open mind. If you are scared vaping may have a negative health effect then you are in the right place - I think many of these guys do more research than any government :D

there are quite a few toxins in cigs that actually mask health issues
No, I'm not from US, but I'm aware of the situation there and I know that the people who died/got sick were vaping bootleg stuff and mostly THC which is not a done thing. And I also know that juice in UK is strictly regulated (or at least I hope so) and supposed to be safe. I'm based in UK, I'm just not from here :).

Now I've done my fair share of crazy shit in my life, but I'm not going to start buying untested liquids, mixed in a bucket in some basement in China or use my vape trying to get high :) (no offence to anyone).

My brother (another brother!) urged me to start vaping. He was also a smoker, but started puffing maybe 3-4 years ago and quit fags completely. He said that it's amazing, and he feels A LOT better for it. Now I definitely prefer to believe my own brother than some scaremongering folk from US. It's just that he lives far away from me, is a more advanced DTL vaper and it's not possible for me to talk to him that often, so I thought I'd come here :).
as your in the UK then this is all you need. the holy grail of suppliers and all tried and tested by members for the past 4+ years POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom