What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Would it be possible to talk with FT in advance, let them know about the issues you've had with 3F and get an assurance that if there's a problem that they'll take care of you ?

It's a great opportunity for FT to show off their customer service skills.
I need my money back from 3FVape first ..... IF and THEN I might give that a try! ;)

Sorry
Sorry guys, really sorry for the current situation.
I for the relevant person in charge immediately, we are not intend to delay the reply.
We'll update the info once we got the reply from the manufacturer.

Please open a ticket on our site (http://support.3fvape.com/open.php), our support team will help you out.
If you have already open a ticket on our site, please give me your ticket number, I'll urge them to hurry up ion your case.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for support 3FVAPE.

This account are running by one of my colleague these days, haven't expect this happens until today, sorry mates.

Sorry
I for the relevant person in charge immediately, we are not intend to delay the reply.

Please open a ticket on our site (http://support.3fvape.com/open.php), our support team will help you out.
If you have already open a ticket on our site, please give me your ticket number, I'll urge them to hurry up ion your case.

This account are running by one of my colleague these days, haven't expect this happens until today, sorry mates.

If you guys have any demands please let me know.
I'll try my best to get it done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry

Thanks @Gina3fvape :)

Hi @Gina3fvape , good to see your reply.

Please take this very seriously, not only have you directly got 2 very upset customers but this is damaging the reputation of your company for the rest of us as well.

Hopefully you 2 can get this sorted now.
A spare door for myself would be nice, in case I've weakened mine by 'adjusting' it to fit.

If you guys have any demands please let me know.
I'll try my best to get it done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am happy to finally have a response from you.
For me the issue will be resolved when I get a replacement or a full refund to my PayPal account.

Back
Top Bottom