What's new

Struggling :(

Aaron1988

Postman
Just got my order of 0.20 kanthal and have been trying to wrap a decent coil to about 2ohms,1st off I tried 5 wraps and it came out at over 5ohms!!!! 2nd time I did 3 wraps and it came out at just over eohms and now I have done 2 wraps and its now 1.3ohms which is far to much for me!bloody blowing my head off!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Oh and when I tried making a micro coil it would not compress together even with heating it up??very frustrating after watching people heat and pinch on videos and it just works!?!?!

Mate tell me to f off if u like but are u sure u got .2 and not 20guage? I know I made that schoolboy error!

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

F off!!! Nah lol this is what I got?!?!?!

Attachments

• 1389803144898.jpg
    1389803144898.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 69
Taint that then-over to the experts...:-)

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ninja'd!

Are the coils touching mate? that can throw your ratings well to cock when you test them... sounds like some kind of short at any rate.

Doen't sound right that. Hane you got a possible connection issue? Can you try something else to compare?

Doen't sound right that. Hane you got a possible connection issue? Can you try something else to compare?

No this is my only rebuildable :( (its a taifun gt)
What wire does everybody else use?

Could it be my svd?as thats what im test the ohms on?

I got .20 before, pretty much useless unless you like high ohm builds I've found. You want some .28 or .30/.32 if you wanna be doing microcoils. I did the exact same thing as you though, was pretty frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom