What's new

mass coronavirus vaccination scheme from as early as November

"Misfit"

Veteran
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-54375643
upload_2020-10-3_23-53-47.png

Aside from the fact that the headline is "Doctors told to plan", if a vaccine is eventually offered to me by the NHS I'll be taking it.
I do it with flu jabs, what's the difference?

Aside from the fact that the headline is "Doctors told to plan", if a vaccine is eventually offered to me by the NHS I'll be taking it.
Free chips, apparently.

Which considering my doc told me I’m not allowed to eat them anymore smacks of being this side of daft. Not to mention that he’s a hypocritical bastard; saw him walking back from the 1-Stop scoffing a jumbo bag of Cheese & Onion crisps on Friday. Bloody medical profession, one law for them and another for the rest of us.

I won't be taking a vaccine, no way.
I won't be trying to tell anyone else if they should or should not take a vaccine either.
For people who choose to take one that's great as a vaccine will prevent you getting ill if you are exposed to the disease you've been vaccinated against so no need to worry about those folks who've chosen not to have one as obviously you'll be safe :)

The facts that this is a new disease, with what will almost certainly be a rushed through vaccine, plus new and amended laws in place that provide little or no protection or comeback for recipients.

"The companies that make vaccines would be given protection from being sued if their product turned out to cause a rare side-effect that could not have been detected during trials. That happened with Pandemrix, the vaccine against swine flu, which caused the sleeping disease narcolepsy in some individuals."

Back
Top Bottom