What's new

mass coronavirus vaccination scheme from as early as November

I won't be taking a vaccine, no way.
I won't be trying to tell anyone else if they should or should not take a vaccine either.
For people who choose to take one that's great as a vaccine will prevent you getting ill if you are exposed to the disease you've been vaccinated against so no need to worry about those folks who've chosen not to have one as obviously you'll be safe :)
Is this about Bill gates ?

Is this about Bill gates ?
I find the way Bill Gates talks about vaccines and world populations quite creepy but that's not the reason.
I just don't want thermisol and biological waste matter injected into my body, then there is the potential side effects from an untested and unproven vaccine one of which actually changes the dna makeup of the human system.
There is only one scenario I would take a vaccine and that is that i am highly likely to get the disease and highly likely to die or suffer life changing consequences and that the vaccine is proven beyond all doubt to stop that happening.

I find the way Bill Gates talks about vaccines and world populations quite creepy but that's not the reason.
I just don't want thermisol and biological waste matter injected into my body, then there is the potential side effects from an untested and unproven vaccine one of which actually changes the dna makeup of the human system.
There is only one scenario I would take a vaccine and that is that i am highly likely to get the disease and highly likely to die or suffer life changing consequences and that the vaccine is proven beyond all doubt to stop that happening.
are you worried about 5g?

5G???? what on earth has that got to do with vaccines?
It seems whenever someone trys to talk about something you don't want them to you make silly comments like that or about lizard men. Why's that?

5G???? what on earth has that got to do with vaccines?
It seems whenever someone trys to talk about something you don't want them to you make silly comments like that or about lizard men. Why's that?

from what i see there is a crossover among people who worry about vaccines altering their dna and people who worry about stuff like 5g. it was a genuine question.

you are free to talk about what ever you like, i’m not trying to stop you.

The facts that this is a new disease, with what will almost certainly be a rushed through vaccine, plus new and amended laws in place that provide little or no protection or comeback for recipients.

"The companies that make vaccines would be given protection from being sued if their product turned out to cause a rare side-effect that could not have been detected during trials. That happened with Pandemrix, the vaccine against swine flu, which caused the sleeping disease narcolepsy in some individuals."

If it has horrible side effects and is likely to kill me then I'll change my mind. :)

Sort of, I wear one of these, an orgonite pendant with a tesla coil (not suitable for vaping), a pagan
friend gave it to me 3 years ago, wards off 5g, smart meters and emf - apparently.

pendant.jpg

from what i see there is a crossover among people who worry about vaccines altering their dna and people who worry about stuff like 5g. it was a genuine question.

you are free to talk about what ever you like, i’m not trying to stop you.
I think the last time I spoke to you I was quite rude so I apologise for that.
However I'm not so sure you're being genuine as I've seen you do it quite a few times now. If someone is concerned about putting experimental vaccines into themselves or their family it doesn't mean they must believe 5g is dangerous or the queen is a lizard.
Maybe I've got it wrong and you just like having a laugh at some of the more crazy theories around in this pandemic which is fair enough.

I think the last time I spoke to you I was quite rude so I apologise for that.
However I'm not so sure you're being genuine as I've seen you do it quite a few times now. If someone is concerned about putting experimental vaccines into themselves or their family it doesn't mean they must believe 5g is dangerous or the queen is a lizard.
Maybe I've got it wrong and you just like having a laugh at some of the more crazy theories around in this pandemic which is fair enough.

aye i understand the concern around it, to an extent. what made me wonder if you have a more ideological opposition to vaccines was your reference to thimerosal and biological waste.

i do also like having a laugh at some of the crazier conspiracy theories out there, as many of us do. :)

I just don't want ... biological waste matter injected into my body
You’d make a very poor gay or woman.

Personally, I love a biological injection first thing, really gets my day started.

Back
Top Bottom